The Data Protection Regulation
The personal data controller for the conference Drugs Policy for the Future
is The County Sobriety Association from Western Sweden
, org. nr 867800-8064, The County Sobriety Association from Western Sweden, Metallvägen 4, 435 33 Mölnlycke/Sweden.
Cancellations, Tranfers and Refunds
Cancellations and tranfers must be sent in writing to our helpdesk Rober Kaskas, email@example.com
1. Cancellations up to, and including 1 May, will be refunded with the full participation fee.
2. Cancellations from 2 May there will be no refunded of the participation fee, but the entire participation fee must be paid.
3. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person without incurring any cost penalty.
Please note, that the payment for refunds will be processed 30 days after the last day of the conference.
In-person conference registration fee includes the following:
1. Attendance to all sessions in the program
2. Swedish fika and lunch during the conference
Participation at the conference dinner
In the event of a canceled conference
If the conference is cancelled, the entire conference fee will be refunded.
Please note, that the payment for refunds will be processed 30 days after the date on which the conference was cancelled.